At last, the wait is over! Tonight is the night that OWN’s highly popular series The Haves and the Have Nots finally returns! After an action-packed sequence of events last season, fans were left on the edge of their seats, aching to have all of their burning questions answered. OWN offers a season three preview that proves that season 3 is sure to not disappoint!
Can’t remember what all went down in season 2 of The Haves and the Have Nots? Here’s a quick rundown:
- Veronica Harrington and Jeffrey Harrington are still at odds because of Jefferey’s recent announcement that he is gay. Although he attempted to show his mother that he was going to live his life the way he wanted, Veronica made sure that she would have her way, and blackmailed him with his car that Wyatt Cryer hit two people in. Jeffrey is also battling with his feelings for a young man helping out with his father’s bid for office, Landon.
- Amanda Cryer, as you remember, has severe mental problems and has a strange fascination with guns. She also seemed to have a brief love affair with Candice Young’s baby’s father, Quincy. It was said last season that she planned to kill her parents.
- David Harrington, while working on he and Jim Cryer’s bid for public office, winds up catching the attention of their campaign manager, Maggie Day. David didn’t seem to pay it much attention at first, but Veronica made sure to tell him to watch his back and Maggie better watch hers.
- Candice is still plotting to take Jim’s campaign down, while she battles with her mother, Hanna Young, who is caring for her brother and one of Wyatt Cryer’s victims, Benny Young.
- Shots are fired,leaving fans wondering, who did not make it to season 3?
Now that you’re all caught up, check out this sneak peak video to see what’s to come in season 3:
Check out the season premiere of The Haves and the Have Nots tonight, 9/8c, to see which of our burning questions are answered first. Trust me, you won’t want to miss it!