We saw an amazing preview of the Women Tell All special on The Bachelor 2014 last night, but now Reality Steve is sharing some juicy details of what happens on the Women Tell All on The Bachelor Season 18! From the looks of the promo video last night, none of the women seem too happy with The Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis and he might have some explaining to do, but he doesn’t seem to want to talk?? I guess, it’s okay in his mind, per Andi Dorfman! Check out the details in our The Bachelor 2014 spoilers below!
According to Reality Steve, here are some details of what happens and who was in attendance at the Women Tell All special:
- In attendance, everyone who made it past Night 1 except Nikki and Clare because they are in the final two. Amy Long also didn’t make it to the taping, but Kylie (thought Juan Pablo called her name) and Lauren H. (hot mess from Cocktail Party) did make the taping and were both cut on Night 1.
- Three women were called into the hot seat to talk with host Chris Harrison: Renee, Sharleen and Andi.
- Renee is asked about her new man in her life, but she plays dumb about it. We all know you have a new man, girl!
- Sean and Catherine make an appearance, of course, because ABC can’t move past them.
- We see bloopers, which is always funny to watch.
- The fun part is that the women did not like Juan Pablo and know he was not there for love, but he was there for fame. He showed no interest in them and they call him out on it! No fights between the ladies, but they team up to go after him! Like Andi said last night, why didn’t he ask more about them? Why he did certain things. Why did he use his daughter as an excuse not to kiss certain girls.
- He calls Cassandra’s son Trevor instead of Trey, which does not go over well. Then she calls him out for not wanting to kiss Renee because she is a mother, but he kissed her, who is also a mother! Who should be more offended?
- Kelly, who had her dog in attendance, gets emotional during the reunion special. Her Dad is gay, so she confronts Juan Pablo on the words he said back in January.
- We don’t hear much about Clare or Nikki, but I think The Bachelor 2014 will be a forgotten season as soon as it ends!
To me, it sounds like a great night, but Reality Steve thinks it is a snore fest. It all depends on how ABC edits it, I guess!
Join us on Gossip & Gab for all your The Bachelor 2014 spoilers, recaps, previews, videos, photos, predictions, news and much more! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook or Twitter for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Check him out over at Who Was Voted Off or see him ranting on all things reality TV at Reality Rewind.