For the first time on The Voice 2013 Season 5, it was time for Carson Daly to read the results on The Voice USA Season 5 last night and it was based on how America voted, so who went home on The Voice 2013 Season 5 last night? Check out the results on The Voice Season 5 below in our The Voice 2013 Season 5 spoilers!
Last night on The Voice USA 2013, the singers all took to the stage with their teams and performed together, which is always fun to watch. Then it was time for the dreaded results. How it worked:
- The highest two vote-getters from each team would automatically move on to the Top 12 on The Voice 2013
- The coach (Blake Shelton, CeeLo Green, Christina Aguilera and Adam Levine) would then save one of the three remaining singers and two from each team would be eliminated
With that being said, here are the singers moving on from each team:
- Team Blake – Austin Jenckes, Cole Vosbury and Ray Boudreaux
- Team CeeLo – Caroline Pennell, Jonny Gray and Kat Robichaud
- Team Christina – Matthew Schuler, Jacquie Lee and Josh Logan
- Team Adam – James Wolpert, Tessanne Chin and Will Champlin
With that being said, these are the singers that were eliminated on The Voice USA Season 5 last night:
- Team Blake – Shelbie Z. and Nic Hawk
- Team CeeLo – Amber Nicole and Tamara Chauniece
- Team Christina – Stephanie Anne Johnson and Olivia Henken
- Team Adam – Preston Pohl and Grey
I don’t mean to brag, but my predictions were dead-on! What do you think of the results tonight on The Voice 2013 Season 5?
Join us on Gossip & Gab for all your The Voice 2013 Season 5 spoilers, recaps, videos, previews, predictions and more! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook or Twitter for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Check him out over at Rumors & Recaps or see him ranting on all things reality TV at Reality Rewind.1 of 1