We are back with Project Runway All Stars Season 3 and we have 11 designers making their way back to the workroom for another (and for some of them a second) chance at winning. Project Runway All Stars 2013 will bring us another host, the third one in three seasons, but I am pumped about this one: Alyssa Milano! How could you not be excited to see some Who’s The Boss love on PR All Stars Season 3? Check out the Project Runway All Stars Season 3 cast below in our Project Runway All Stars 2013 spoilers!
I love me some Project Runway All Stars 2013, as it is a chance for these designers, that we originally loved or hated, to come back and we get to root or complain about them one more time. They have all been there, done that before and it saves from some of the early season drama!
Besides the addition of Alyssa Milano, we have Marie Claire senior fashion editor Zanna Roberts Rassi taking the place of Joanna Coles. We still have Isaac Mizrahi and Georgina Chapman in place as the judges. I think Alyssa will add some spice to her role and I believe she will fit right in.
Here are the designers on Project Runway All Stars Season 3:
- Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3 winner
- Mychael Knight - fourth place on Season 3
- Korto Momolu - runner-up Season 5
- Irina Shabayeva - Season 6 winner
- Seth Aaron Henderson - Season 7 winner
- Ari South - third place on Season 8
- Viktor Luna - third place on Season 9
- Melissa Fleis - third place on Season 10
- Christopher Palu - fourth place on Season 10
- Elena Slivnyak - sixth place on Season 10
- Daniel Esquivel - fourth place on Season 11
Who are you excited to see back in the workroom on Project Runway All Stars Season 3? Premiere starts at 9/8c tonight on Lifetime!
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our Project Runway All Stars 2013 Live Recap. Let’s find out together who went home on Project Runway All Stars Season 3 tonight! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook or Twitter for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-In-Chief Todd Betzold? Check him out at Rumors & Recaps or see him ranting on all things reality TV at Reality Rewind.