With the changes on Dancing with the Stars 2013 this season, we are now down to only one night a week and that means new routines and eliminations on Dancing with the Stars Season 17 will happen in the same night! We saw the premiere kick off Season 17 last week and now we get new routines tonight and then we have our first elimination of the season on DWTS 2013. Who goes home tonight on DWTS Season 17? Check out our thoughts in our Dancing with the Stars 2013 predictions below!
Here is where things stood on the leaderboard after the performances last week on Dancing with the Stars 2013:
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough - 27 out of 30
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff - 24 out of 30
- Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy - 24 out of 30
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke - 23 out of 30
- Snooki and Sasha Farber - 23 out of 30
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd - 22 out of 30
- Christina Milian and Mark Ballas - 22 out of 30
- Valerie Harper and Tristan MacManus - 21 out of 30
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani - 21 out of 30
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater - 18 out of 30
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess - 17 out of 30
- Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein - 14 out of 30
So, how does this new system work on Dancing with the Stars Season 17? For tonight, the couples will dance one more time. After all 12 couples perform, we will get to the elimination results. How is it figured? The judges’ scores from last week were added to the votes from America last week. That total is then added into the judges’ scores for tonight. From that end total, the couple with the lowest score will be eliminated.
Who will it be? I am going to go with Keyshawn and Sharna. Yes, Bill Nye and Tyne are on the bottom, but the YouTube video of their performance last week had the most views ever in the history of the show! I think he has a huge fan base and we will be seeing Bill Nye longer than we should!
Who do you think it will be?
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our Dancing with the Stars 2013 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who was eliminated on DWTS Season 17 together! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook or Twitter for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Check him out over at Rumors & Recaps or see him ranting on all things reality TV at Reality Rewind.