We are one week away from the Face Off 2017 premiere, as we have a new theme for Face Off Season 12: Divide and Conquer! Besides the new theme, we also have a new cast on Face Off Season 12, which will have the artists battling it out on two separate teams. We may have just wrapped up the All Stars season, but time to get back in the workshop! Check out the Season 12 cast below in our Face Off 2017 spoilers!
Per the official synopsis for Face Off: Divide & Conquer, “the all-new artists are divided into two separate makeup FX shops. These shops will compete head-to-head each week, providing a unique season-long arc unlike anything seen on the show before.”
Now that sounds like some exciting stuff, but I am never a huge fan of the team play aspect of things. I did not like the partners on All Stars. I would rather see them compete as individuals and be liable for their own work. Or not depend on someone else to save them!
As far as the all-new cast on Face Off 2017 Season 12, here you go:
- Alan Tuskes – Project Coordinator/Make-up Artist at Robert Kurtzman’s Creature Corps from Cleveland, OH
- Andrew Freeman – Owner of Immortal Masks from Glendora, CA
- Faina Rudshteyn – SFX Make-up Artist from Brooklyn, NY
- Jill Burgner – Manager at Paper Company from Stow, OH
- Joseph Drobezko – SFX Make-up Artist from Mt. Holly, NJ
- Kiersten Lapatka – Freelance Artist/Costumer from Andover, MN
- Laura McCormick – Cake Decorator from Marlow, OK
- Nelson Cooper – Tattoo Artist/Owner of Dead Zone 805 from Ventura, CA
- Nicolas Fischer – SFX Make-up Artist from Wildwood, IL
- Philip Harrah – SFX Make-up Artist from Galloway, NJ
- Shiri (KC Mussman) Burdette – Owner of Nocturnal Designz from Israel
- Suzanne Bostwick – Postal Worker/Freelance Artist from Miami, FL
SyFy has finally released some info on the cast, but the photos are not the best. However, we have some to share with you and when the actual press photos are released we’ll change them!
Click on image for full view
Face Off Season 12 premieres next week on SyFy at 9/8c!
Join us next week on Gossip & Gab for our Face Off 2017 Recap. Let’s watch together and see who went home on Face Off Season 12! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1