It seems like so long ago that the announcement of Rachel Lindsay as The Bachelorette 2017 happened, but we have finally arrived at The Bachelorette Season 13 premiere! We have a whole new batch of men on The Bachelorette 2017 and it is all about learning their names and trying to put a name to a face tonight. We have a late start also, as Dancing with the Stars 2017 aired beforehand and now we have the two-hour premiere of The Bachelorette Season 13! Watch with us tonight during our The Bachelorette 2017 Live Recap and see who went home on The Bachelorette 2017 tonight!
Per usual on a premiere night, it is going to be a long and winded night. We are going to have 31 guys trying to throw themselves at Rachel and try to impress her. This will be awkward and it will be painful to watch and by the end of the night, we won’t remember most of their names (and some of them we won’t even have to, as eight guys get eliminated tonight). How Rachel will keep them together is beyond me, but more power to her on that one.
The fun has already begun on The Bachelorette 2017 premiere, so follow along with our recap below!
WARNING: THE BACHELORETTE 2017 SPOILERS AHEAD!
Don’t want to know what happened on our The Bachelorette 2017 Live Recap or see who went home on The Bachelorette Season 13 tonight? Then don’t look ahead!!!
[Please refresh this page frequently for the latest updates in our The Bachelorette 2017 recap]
The normal intro video with Rachel. Chris Harrison is here and he said that Bachelor Nation fell in love with Rachel. She left The Bachelor 2017 feeling like she could find love and here she is to find it. Now a closer look at our Bachelorette. Then we see Rachel’s journey with Nick and then meeting some public and one old lady telling her not to sleep with all the guys! Her and her dog move into their new house for a while!
We get a closer look at some of the men that will be arriving tonight on The Bachelorette 2017! The guys are:
- Kenny – He is a professional wrestler. He is a single dad, as we see his 10-year-old daughter.
- Jack – He is a lawyer from Dallas, Texas, so a perfect fit for Rachel? His mother passed away from cancer when he was in high school.
- Alex – He said people stereotype him as a huge meathead, but he is a big nerd. His mother says he has an IQ of 180. He codes and is into technology.
- Mohit – He has launched a startup, but says his family is the focal point of his life and he loves Bollywood dancing.
- Lucas – He proceeds to say “whaboom” over and over again. He seems to be a little nutty, but he thinks Rachel will get his sense of humor. I am annoyed!
- Blake E. – He works out a lot and said his libido is high. His last relationship was all about sex and he talks about women saying his penis is amazingness.
- Diggy – He is passionate about fashion, so they said they liked his digs. He has over 500 pairs of shoes and thinks him and Rachel would have cute kids.
- Josiah – He is a prosecuting attorney. He said he was close to his older brother while growing up. His brother was bullied for being overweight and killed himself! Josiah cut his brother down from a tree when he was 7 years old, which lead him to start acting up and committing crimes. A state attorney got him in line.
Time for Rachel to sit down and chat with some of her girls from her season, as we see Corinne, Raven and a few others. She said she is nervous to meet the guys. They are all excited for Rachel to meet her husband and them be the bridesmaids! The “shark” is there and she said don’t judge anyone that might show up in a costume. Whitney knows someone that knows DeMario, one of the guys from the ATFR, and said his intentions might not be pure, but Raven liked him.
The limos are headed to the mansion now! Rachel arrives first and chats with Chris Harrison. She said she does not get nervous, but she is nervous tonight. Time for those limos!
- Peter – He is sporting the plaid jacket. He is from Wisconsin and said she has not had luck with Wisconsin guys, but maybe he can change that. In the mansion, he said they both have gapped teeth, which he likes.
- Josiah – He said by the end of this, she will have no reasonable doubt.
- Bryan – He comes out speaking some Spanish to her. He is Colombian and said she is in trouble, but it is all good trouble. She said she likes trouble!
- Kenny – They do some dance moves and he said she nailed it.
- Rob – He said she has always been his first round draft pick.
- Iggy – He said he is genuinely and authentically excited to be there.
- Bryce – He picks her up!
- Will – He comes out dressed as Urkel, but then goes back in the limo and changes.
- Diggy – He said he is there to teach her to diggy.
- Kyle – He wants to show her his buns. Some Jamaican buns.
- Blake K. – He talks about his grandparents only dating for a few months and
- Brady – He brings a hammer and block of ice and “breaks the ice.” Rachel said she loves a good corny joke.
- Dean – He said he wants to go black and not go back at the ATFR. She said she loved it and loved the confidence.
- Eric – They continue their dance from ATFR and he said greater is later.
- DeMario – He said it was great meeting her at ATFR and looks forward to many more firsts with her.
- Blake E. – He is an aspiring drummer, so he comes up walking with a band! He feels he redeemed himself on this one.
- Fred – They actually went to school together! He was in third grade when she was in eighth grade and he think everything happens for a reason. Rachel said she knew him the moment he got out of the limo and he was a bad kid!
- Jonathan – He said she is looking for a man that can make her laugh. He proceeds to tickle her, as he is the tickle monster on The Bachelorette 2017!
- Lee – He comes out playing a guitar and singing an original song, which includes Bieber and Belieber. He holds the guitar so weird, as he gives her a flower.
- Alex – He bring a vacuum.
- Milton – He brings a camera and they take a selfie and he gives her the photo.
- Adam – He brings a puppet with him, which is Adam Jr. Yeah, the doll is pretty creepy that is for sure!
- Matt – He comes out wearing a penguin costume and said they mate for life, so he is hoping it is him for her.
- Grant – He arrives i a paramedics vehicle, as there is an
- Jamey – He said the dress in unbelievable.
- Jack Stone – He is just creepy with those eyes.
- Mohit – They hold hands and he said this is the only time he is going to have the upper hand on her in the relationship.
- Jedidiah – He talks bible quotes.
- Lucas – He has a megaphone and puts it out the window of the limo, as he introduces himself. He happens to mention he has one testicle bigger than the other. He said it is all about whaboom and then does his crazy whaboom call!
The guys have all arrived on The Bachelorette 2017 and Rachel joins them in the mansion! A toast and the guys are all loving on her! Josiah is the first one to pull Rachel aside and the other guys get worked up about it. He tells his full circle story of being in trouble and now working for the firm that represented him. Dean builds a sandcastle with Rachel and he said she is out of his league. She was a camp counselor for Fred and she can’t get past that. We have a funny scene with Adam Jr., who creeps out Rachel also!
Bryan pulls her aside and said he is not messing around. He is flirting big time and speaks some more Spanish. He is not messing around, as he pulls her in and kisses her! She said she did not want to kiss anyone tonight, but boy did she love it! Chris Harrison brings in the first impression rose and let the awkwardness begin!
DeMario is very outspoken and said that Rachel will be his wife. Rachel likes him and his confidence, but Whitney did warn her about him! With 31 guys, it is now time for the guys to start fighting for some alone time with Rachel! Mohit seems to be wasted and not even able to stand up to get alone time with Rachel. Lucas is nuts with his whaboom! Peter brings her chocolate, but she said she does not like chocolate. Lucas is using the megaphone to do a play-by-play of the night!
Blake E. is not a fan of Lucas and he thinks he is not there for the right reasons. These guys are going wild after a long night. Milton seems to make some animal noise/growl. The guys are all anxious about that first impression rose. Kenny talks about being a wrestler, but that is in the ring and he is a dad outside of it.
Rachel grabs the rose and heads out. She said many of the guys impressed her tonight on The Bachelorette 2017, but it looks like Bryan left that biggest impression! That kiss worked, as she gives Bryan the rose! He, of course, accepts the rose and seals it with a kiss! Mohit, in his drunkeness, sees them kissing! Chris Harrison comes in and cuts things off, as the first Rose Ceremony is here!
Rachel chats with Chris Harrison before heading out. It is time to hand out the roses on The Bachelorette 2017! Bryan already has a rose. The other roses go to:
- Blake E.
- Lucas (and he does the whaboom)!
With that being said, the eight guys eliminated tonight on The Bachelorette 2017 are Blake Killpack, Grant Hubsher, Jedidiah Ballard, Kyle Sherwood, Michael, Milton, Mo Sehgal and Rob Howard.
We end the night with a sneak peek look at The Bachelorette 2017 and all of the drama to come! The tensions will rise and Lee is the only country boy here and he is going to throw them under the bus. He apparently is lying to get people eliminated. One guy has a girlfriend. We have fights happening and one guy bleeding? Lots of tears from the guys and Rachel!
What do you think of the results on The Bachelorette Season 13 tonight?
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our The Bachelorette 2017 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who went home on The Bachelorette Season 13 tonight! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1