Time for the DWTS Finals to take over Dancing with the Stars 2017, as we have a two-night finale ahead of us! The final three couples on Dancing with the Stars Season 24 will get another chance to show the judges and America why they deserve that Mirror Ball Trophy. This one might be a tough battle until the end on DWTS 2017, especially since you never know what you are going to get with the results this season! What will the couples be dancing this week on DWTS Season 24? Check out the DWTS Finals dance styles below in our Dancing with the Stars 2017 spoilers!
For the dance styles for the DWTS Finals, the couples will be performing twice: a Redemption Style and, of course, the Freestyle dances. Here is a breakdown of both the dances for each couple tomorrow night on Dancing with the Stars 2017:
Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater
- Redemption Style: Viennese Waltz – “Dark Times” by The Weeknd featuring Ed Sheeran
- Freestyle: “Let’s Go”/”Uptown Funk” (Medley) from Drumline/Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars
Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Redemption Style: Quickstep – “Check It Out” by Oh the Larceny
- Freestyle: “What the World Needs Now is Love” by Andra Day
David Ross & Lindsay Arnold
- Redemption Style: Viennese Waltz – “Let’s Hurt Tonight” by OneRepublic
- Freestyle: “It Takes Two”/”Take Me Out to the Ballgame” (Medley) by Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock/Ronnie Neuman
Who are you looking forward to see dance tomorrow night on Dancing with the Stars 2017?
Join us tomorrow night on Gossip & Gab for our Dancing with the Stars 2017 Live Recap! Let’s watch together and see who went home on Dancing with the Stars Season 24! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1