We had another shocking elimination on Dancing with the Stars 2017 last night, as Simone Biles and Sasha Farber were sent home! Most people watching Dancing with the Stars Season 24 would not have expected that to happen, especially heading into DWTS 2017. Simone was the clear favorite, so why is she not the winner of DWTS Season 24? Check out our thoughts below in our Dancing with the Stars 2017 spoilers!
Last night on Dancing with the Stars Season 24, we had the semifinals and it was a chance to see the couples perform twice. With those performances, Team Golden Giggles scored two perfect scores! Yes, on the night they were sent home, they scored a perfect 80 out of 80! Sounds familiar, right? Heather Morris & Maks Chmerkovskiy were sent home after scoring a perfect score too!
So, Simone came in as a heavy favorite, but is leaving without a Mirror Ball Trophy. Why? We give our thoughts on the possibilities right here:
- Blame Laurie Hernandez! She won last season, so they couldn’t have another gymnast win Dancing with the Stars 2017. I did not like the casting of Simone to start the season, as we just had Laurie win.
- Blame the judges! The judges seemed to be extra hard on Simone & Sasha this season, especially last week. Two good dances and they both get a 36 out of 40, so it put her in third place on the leaderboard. As a gold medal gymnast, she seemed to be judged harder than others, like David Ross.
- Blame Simone! This one shocked me, but someone on Facebook said that they saw it coming because of the way Simone acted last week. While most of the world was loving her comeback to Carrie Ann Inaba about smiling, this person took it as offensive! So, maybe there was a group of people that thought it was rude and bratty, so she lost votes that way.
- Blame the Harmonizers! Normani Kordei is still in the competition and those Fifth Harmony fans want her to win, so they are voting like crazy! And maybe campaigning to not vote for her biggest competition? Normani stays and Simone leaves!
- Blame Sasha/casting! If Simone was partnered with Val or maybe even Maks, do you think she would still be in the competition? I think so! I don’t think Sasha was the best partner for her. He did not bring out the best in her every week and I think Val or Maks could have and would have blown the competition away!
Why do you think Simone Biles was eliminated on Dancing with the Stars 2017 last night?
Join us next week on Gossip & Gab for our Dancing with the Stars 2017 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who won Dancing with the Stars Season 24! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1