The queens on RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 will be transforming themselves into fairy princesses tonight on Drag Race 2017! To help judge the process tonight, RuPaul has called upon Todrick Hall and Cheyenne Jackson as guest judges on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9! Which queen goes home tonight? Watch with us during our RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 Live Recap below and see who got eliminated on RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 tonight!
Last week on RuPauls Drag Race Season 9, we kicked the show off with finding out which queen RuPaul was bringing back! It happened to be Cynthia Lee Fontaine from Season 8 and the other queens were not happy to have someone in the competition who has been here before. From there, they worked on the Maxi Challenge, which had them taking part in cheerleading routines. It was a battle royale, as the queens worked it out. We ended up with Jaymes Mansfield and Kimora in the bottom two and they lip synced for their lives, yet it was a totally lame lip sync! Kimora won and Jaymes was sent home!
[PHOTOS: Click here to meet the Season 9 queens!]
The fun has already started, so follow along with our live recap below!
WARNING: RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE 2017 SPOILERS AHEAD!
Don’t want to know what happened on our RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 Live Recap or see who went home on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 tonight? Then don’t read ahead!
[Please refresh this page frequently for the latest updates in our Drag Race 2017 recap]
Valentina is excited to have won the challenge. Kimora can’t believe she was on the bottom, as she is a 10 and Jaymes is a 1! Trinity is not happy about Valentina winning and sick of being the bridesmaid, so she’ll take that crown away from here!
For this challenge, they will have to create their very own new fairy tale princess. They will have to come up with a name and mythology for their princess. Then they will also have to come up with a sassy sidekick for the princess, which they will play both parts!
We see Farrah Moan worried, since she doesn’t sew. Aja makes all her looks, so she feels this challenge is for her. Eureka talks about being a sewer princess! Kimora wants to pay someone to make her look, since she normally pays people to do this. We have lots of underwater princesses here!
For Farrah Moan, he is worried about Farrah’s lack of sewing skills. For Aja, she seems very confident, but RuPaul said we have seen this before. Valentina and Ru talk about her shaving her eyebrows for the first time. For Trinity, he said it sounds juicy and salty.
MAKE IT WORK
Trinity is just whining over and over again. She just wants to make a look that keeps her safe this week on RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017. Eureka is over hearing about it, so she offers to help her a little bit!
It is Elimination Day and the queens get ready to show off their looks. We then hear the backstory of “Cucu” from Cynthia Lee, which has to do about saying butt in a way her mother would approve. Then we hear some stories of Pulse and the shooting there. Trinity performed there the week before and Cynthia Lee was scheduled to perform the night is happened, but had to cancel and was in Houston instead! Still such a sad thing and glad they touched on it on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9!
The judges for tonight are RuPaul, Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley and guest judges Todrick Hall and Cheyenne Jackson! Here we go:
- Cynthia Lee – Love the look, but not sure of the princess theme. Sidekick is cute!
- Peppermint – Love this look and that dress is fierce. The sidekick is funny.
- Farrah Moan – This is a pretty basic look and runway and the sidekick is just spitting out details and not funny.
- Charlie Hides – An elegant look and the sidekick is pretty funny and cute.
- Eureka – The whole look works and the sidekick adds to the comedy of it all.
- Alexis Michelle – Her wig is amazing, but the theme seems weird.
- Kimora – She just likes showing off all her skin (and booty). I don’t even know what the theme is.
- Nina Bo’Nina Brown – Love how she does the makeup and the sidekick if fun.
- Sasha Velour – The sidekick is great and the look is very cool.
- Shea Coulee – The dress seems done before and the sidekick is alright.
- Valentina – The princess and sidekick seem to look alike. Cute look, but not getting the
- Aja – The theme seems to fall short and sidekick not as funny as she thinks.
- Trinity Taylor – This was a good runway show and the whole presentation was funny and good.
Cynthia Lee, Charlie Hides, Eurkea, Alexis Michelle, Sasha Velour, Nina and Shea Coulee are all safe tonight. Now feedback for the others:
- Peppermint – Carson loved the details on the dress.
- Farrah Moan – Todrick said that looks like a piece of fabric wrapped around your waist. Cheyenne said he was let down by the character.
- Kimora – Carson said it was lacking with what his princess was. Cheyenne said she seemed like she just wanted it to be done.
- Valentina – Carson said the outfit is gorgeous. Todrick said evil comes in beautiful packages.
- Aja – Michelle said she had no clue of what was going on. Her makeup is very dark and been dark the whole journey.
- Trinity Taylor – Carson loves the look and it is fun. Michelle said keeping with the comedy is a good road for her to go down.
The judges discuss the looks and I am thinking that Trinity Taylor will be the winner and it will be Kimora and Farrah lip syncing for their lives tonight on Drag Race 2017! What do you think?
The winner of this challenge is Trinity Taylor, so she did steal that victory from Valentina like she said earlier! The two queens up for elimination are Kimora and Aja! They lip sync to “Hold Out For A Hero” and Kimora has no clue, yet again. Does she even practice these songs or just show off her butt at her normal shows? Aja was all in that thing and working it and was fabulous! RuPaul agrees, as Aja wins and stays and Kimora has been eliminated tonight!
What do you think of the results on RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 tonight?
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who got eliminated on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 tonight! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1