While the new couples on Dancing with the Stars 2016 won’t take the dance floor together until tonight on DWTS 2017, it looks like the oddsmakers in Las Vegas have already been hard at work analyzing this group of celebrities! Yes, we have Vegas odds for the winner of Dancing with the Stars Season 24 before the show even premieres! So, who is favored to win DWTS Season 24 out in Vegas? Check out the Vegas odds for DWTS 2017 below in our Dancing with the Stars 2017 spoilers!
I can’t believe another season of Dancing with the Stars is beginning! It is time for the spring season of DWTS Season 24 and you know what that means? No more The Bachelor 2017, even though ABC still put Nick Viall on the show and we have to see him every week still! Besides Nick, we have the new couples and we announced their premiere dance styles yesterday, so get ready for the DWTS 2017 premiere!
So, here are the Vegas odds for winning Dancing with the Stars Season 24 for each of the couples:
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – 3 to 1
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – 6 to 1
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – 8 to 1
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – 9 to 1
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – 10 to 1
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – 12 to 1
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – 15 to 1
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – 24 to 1
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – 25 to 1
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – 25 to 1
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – 49 to 1
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – 49 to 1
Who do you think wins Dancing with the Stars Season 24?
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our Dancing with the Stars 2017 Live Recap! Let’s watch together and see the new couples on Dancing with the Stars Season 24 take the dance floor tonight! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1