The DWTS Premiere is here, as Dancing with the Stars 2017 kicks off tomorrow night on ABC! With that being said, the new couples on DWTS 2017 are ready to show off their dance moves for the judges and earn your votes. So, what will the Dancing with the Stars Season 24 couples be dancing on premiere night? Check out the DWTS Season 24 premiere dance styles below in our Dancing with the Stars 2017 spoilers!
For the dance styles for the Season 24 premiere, we have all of the couples performing a tango, cha cha, salsa, Viennese waltz and quickstep. Here is the lineup for tomorrow night on DWTS 2017:
- Simone Biles & Sasha Farber – Tango to “Untouchable” by Tritonal and Cash Cash
- Bonner Bolton & Sharna Burgess – Cha Cha to “Move” by Luke Bryan
- Charo & Keo Motsepe – Salsa to “Cuban Pete” by Mambo Compañeros
- Erika Jayne & Gleb Savchenko – Salsa to “XXPEN$IVE” by Erika Jayne
- Rashad Jennings & Emma Slater – Cha Cha to “24K Magic” by Bruno Mars
- Chris Kattan & Witney Carson – Cha Cha to “What is Love” by Haddaway
- Nancy Kerrigan & Artem Chigvintsev – Viennese Waltz to “She’s Always a Woman” by Billy Joel
- Normani Kordei & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Quickstep to “Good Time Good Life” by Erin Bowman
- Heather Morris & Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz to “Make Something Beautiful” by Ben Rector
- Mr. T & Kym Herjavec – Cha Cha to “Theme from the A-Team” by Mike Post, Pete Carpenter and The Daniel Caine Orchestra
- David Ross & Lindsay Arnold – Quickstep to “Go Cubs Go” by Steve Goodman
- Nick Viall & Peta Murgatroyd – Cha Cha to “Let Me Love You” by DJ Snake and Tiësto featuring Justin Bieber
Who are you looking forward to see dance tomorrow night on Dancing with the Stars 2017?
Join us tomorrow night on Gossip & Gab for our Dancing with the Stars 2017 Live Recap! Let’s watch together and see the new couples on Dancing with the Stars Season 24 perform together for the first time! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1