It may seem like we just finished All Stars 2, but we have RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 kicking off soon enough and the new queens are ready to work it out for us and RuPaul, but when does RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 start? Find out the RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 premiere and cast details below in our RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 spoilers!
For RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9, we have 13 new queens looking to walk away with that $100,000 prize and the title of “America’s Next Drag Superstar.” From the looks of these queens, I don’t think it is going to be an easy task of winning! They all look like they came to play and no messing around, honey!
As far as the RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 premiere, that happens in one week! Yes, the Season 9 premiere takes place on March 17 at 8/7c on VH1! The new season is switching to VH1 from Logo and will be seen in HD, so these queens will be showing it all off for us!
Here are the queens coming back for RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 and where they are from:
- Aja from Brooklyn, New York
- Alexis Michelle from New York, New York
- Charlie Hides from London, UK
- Eureka O’Hara from Johnson City, TN
- Farrah Moan from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Jaymes Mansfield from Madison, Wisconsin
- Kimora Blac from Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nina Bo’nina Brown from Atlanta, Georgia
- Peppermint from New York, New York
- Sasha Velour from Brooklyn, New York
- Shea Coulee from Chicago, IL
- Trinity Taylor from Orlando, FL
- Valentina from Los Angeles, CA
Now it is time to get a closer look at the contestants on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 right here:
Click on image for full view
RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9 premieres next Friday at 8/7c on VH1!
Join us next week on Gossip & Gab for our RuPaul’s Drag Race 2017 Recap. Let’s watch together and see who went home on RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 9! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1