Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce returns tomorrow night to Bravo with a season filled with drama, fun, and sexiness. Will the girls be able to deal with their own problems while simultaneously be a crying shoulder for each other?
The season is kicking off with each of the gals picking up on the problem they were left off with at the end of season 2. Phoebe is newly married, Delia not so much. Jo has 2 men in her life she’s dealing with. Barb may have her own squeeze, and Abby is in major shit with SheShe as well her ex-husband is now asking for help with his ex-girlfriend’s baby with Taye Diggs that she left with him. That was a mouthful.
There’s plenty of drama to come as the season rolls out and the premiere doesn’t hold back. Here’s a few things to look forward to in the premiere.
- Auntie Delia attempting to baby sit baby Taye Diggs, Christopher. Delia babysitting at all is a sight to see, she hates kids. She’s the aunt that will be drinking herself into a coma when she has to deal with children but here she is offering to take care of the child and eventually turning to the booze.
- Will Kemp in all his glory. Yes, yes. Scott is more than what meets the eye but there’s no denying he’s a sight for sore eyes. Will Jo give him a shot or will she run screaming for the hills? She’s not big on feelings.
- Barb and Abby sharing a moment.
- Phoebe’s weird hippy shit going full on weird with a spiritual event for her friends, who don’t seem very spiritual unless they have had a full heaping of alcohol coursing through their veins.
- Hoda and Kathie Lee return!
- Some impeccable outfits, courtesy of costume designer – Cynthia Summers.
Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce premieres tomorrow night, January 11th, at 10:00PM on Bravo.
Join us on GossipandGab.com for Bravo’s Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce season three news, previews and episode reviews! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook or Twitter for all our latest updates. You can also follow me on Twitter.1 of 1