The big question on How to Get Away With Murder Season 3 is who is under the sheet, as they are giving us more and more clues as the weeks go by on HTGAWM Season 3 and we found out another survivor last night! So, who is not under the sheet on HTGAWM 2016? Check out the details from HTGAWM last night below in our HTGAWM Season 3 spoilers!
There are always 80 million different things that go on in one episode of this show, so here are some quick highlights of moments that stood out:
- Wes was being looked for by the NYPD, as they seemed to get an anonymous tip that he may have been a suspect in the murder of his father. Annalise was hiding him out at her place until she came up with a plan, as she even locked up his phone.
- Annalise got her license back, but under strict probationary terms, like submitting random alcohol testing and no more of her crazy antics in the courtroom.
- Wes broke up with Meggy and then stole his phone out of the drawer and went and saw Laurel, where they had sex together.
- Nate gave Annalise some details on why the cops were after Wes and then told her he is actually dating the assistant prosecuting attorney, so that is a big thing to tell her.
- Michaela and Asher have decided they like each other and maybe he is more than a “meat stick” for her.
- There was an arrest in the murder of Wes’ father, as it was his son as the prime suspect after they found the gun in the trunk of his car and with his fingerprints on it, which Frank placed in his car! Now it seems like they are all off the hook.
As far as the fire goes and in current time, we see Michaela leave her adoptive mother at her place (when does she come into play). She goes rushing over to Asher’s place to see if he is there and no answer on his door, but the dorms are crazy and partying for the end of the semester. She walks down the hall and sees Asher dancing on a bed and very drunk! So, Asher is alive! She tells him someone died and Laurel is in the hospital. She asks when he last saw Connor or Wes and he said Annalise called them all earlier and told them to come over! So, was she planning on killing someone and that reaction is all an act to go with the storyline???
That really leaves us with Wes, Frank, Connor, Nate and Mr. Drake as the only guys still remaining. I almost feel it is Connor with how crazy he has been acting lately. Maybe he finally cracked and was going to go to the cops, so they took care of the problem??? Who do you think is under the sheet on HTGAWM Season 3?
Join us on Gossip & Gab for all your celebrity, movie and TV spoilers, news, trailers, videos, gossip and much more! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1