The end has finally arrived tonight on American Idol 2016 and either Trent Harmon or La’Porsha Renae will be named the winner of American Idol Season 15! One thing is certain this season: neither of them were playing around last night and both want to win American Idol 2016 and it is going to be a close one on tonight’s Idol Results during the Idol Finale! So, who wins American Idol Season 15 tonight? Check out our Idol Top 2 thoughts below in our American Idol 2016 predictions!
Here are some random thoughts of mine after the performances last night on American Idol Season 15:
- I was worried about Dalton Rapattoni making it into the Idol Top 2! He is a decent singer, but I have been thinking it would be and should be Trent against La’Porsha all season long and it did come true!
- The judges kept saying it and this could be true, as this could be one of the closest races ever on American Idol, so go out with a bang!
- They both did an amazing job with their vocals last night, which goes to show us why they both deserved to be in the Idol Finale.
- They are both from Mississippi, so that is one thing certain for tonight: the winner of American Idol 2016 will be from Mississippi!
- We started American Idol with a girl winning it (Kelly Clarkson) and as mush as I wouldn’t mind seeing a girl end the series with a victory, I truly think it will be Trent winning tonight. I thought he has rocked his performances the last few weeks and has really come on strong. Plus, you gotta count those Dalton votes and they probably will go to Trent, so I am predicting him as the winner and rightfully so!
Who do you think wins tonight on American Idol Season 15?
Join us tonight on Gossip & Gab for our American Idol 2016 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who won American Idol Season 15 tonight! Bookmark us or friend us on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus for all our latest updates. Want to see more from Editor-in-Chief Todd Betzold? Follow along with him over on Twitter!1 of 1